Some of the most popular services for health care professionals are:
- Email encryption for HIPAA and GDPR privacy compliance automatically delivers email in a unique way to each recipient, creating the simplest user experience for the recipient while returning auditable proof of privacy and compliance to the sender– going far beyond basic TLS and link-retrieval systems. RMail includes different levels of encryption for when it is important to keep messages private from the recipient’s email administrator or email systems like Gmail, and others who may otherwise have access to their email.
RMail transmission encryption is most popular among health care professionals when communicating referrals, lab results or other private patient information. RMail message-level encryption is most popular when communicating patient information that is very sensitive.
- Registered Email™ certified e-delivery tracking and proof with optional encryption provides advanced open and delivery tracking and proof, with timestamped proof of original content legally delivered. It returns to the sender a court-admissible timestamped Registered Receipt email without requiring any action or setting at the recipient level.
Registered Email proof with encryption is most popular when the sender wants audit-ready proof of fact of encrypted, privacy compliant delivery.
- Secure File Share One-Time-Box™ — RMail provides HIPAA and GDPR compliant secure file sharing. Senders can easily attach and track up to 1GB of files from Outlook or the RMail Web app and send them securely to any recipient with encryption and configurable self-purging options (from 1 to 90 days) in a one-time online storage box that eliminates the risk of download recipients being able to see the sender’s cloud storage file structure.
RMail Secure File Sharing is most popular when sending patient images to specialists.
- RSign® e-signatures are the simplest to use, most affordable full featured web-based electronic signature service. RSign makes it easy for signers to complete and sign documents using any desktop or mobile web browser in an intuitive, guided signing process.
RSign is the easiest way to obtain patient information filled into forms sent by email or posted on websites, with the completed form compiled as a PDF record and with options to automatically back-fill form data into the health care information management system.
- RMail Gateway Secure Send™ makes it easy to automate and ensure HIPAA and GDPR compliant and auditable encrypted email in all outbound email or for certain messages based on message content, senders, recipients, or patterns inside messages.
RMail Gateway is popular among IT staff as a simple way to automate encryption from certain senders, to certain recipient domains, based on message content or content patterns like health care numbers, or by adding a “#” or another indicator in the subject of mobile device email.
- Right Recipient™ reduces risk of sending an email to the wrong person based on Outlook auto-complete address functions. Right Recipient provides an extra check to prevent inadvertent emails being sent to similar names and while checking the address, recommends other options such as encrypting email.
Right Recipient is useful for all professions that send critical client information to external parties; in particular those using Outlook address auto-complete functions. This service is provided in partnership with cleanDocs DocsCorp.