Exclusive! At Optimize!2020 virtual RPost user conference: RMail & RSign Ask Me Anything (AMA) and Demo Room product sessions to showcase major releases – a must attend for power users, digital transformation and IT staff, and MSPs supporting e-sign and e-security.
To assist with rapid remote-work changes in business operations, RPost teams listened to customers and accelerated product enhancements – designed to optimize automation, integration, and remote work experiences.
At our Optimize!2020 global (virtual) user conference, we have set up breakout Ask-Me-Anything product expert tracks. We encourage RSign and RMail power users, IT and digital transformation staff, and partners, to join these sessions to prepare so your teams can enjoy these innovations elegantly designed to help optimize operations, security, and compliance — think feature-rich with affordability for scale.
In RPost’s new virtual conference center, look for our Ask Me Anything sessions or our personalized Demo Rooms, both designed to showcase new releases and address your product questions:
- RMail for Outlook: Major release, includes predictive technology to automate user training, security, and compliance, as well as expanded built-in e-sign functionality, new user interface design for email encryption, and more advanced settings and configuration options.
- RMail & RSign for Lawyers: Major release integrating the best of RMail + RSign + DocsCorp’s cleanDocs metadata cleaning, recipient address checking, and iManage/Opentext connectors.
- RMail for Xerox: New joint release with Xerox, the first-ever scan-to-encrypt email button added to print-scan-copy machines for HIPAA & GDPR privacy compliance for banks, health care, and others.
- RMail & RSign for Salesforce.com: Major release, with an entirely new design stemming from the original RPost app, now two comprehensive apps, one focused on security, e-delivery proof and compliance (RMail) and the other focused on advanced e-sign and forms automation (RSign).
- RSign Extranet: New design to connect networks for business partners to support complex process, forms, API and privacy requirements for high volume e-sign use among a network of business partners, customers, and/or suppliers (think e-prescriptions).
- RForms: Major update in web forms, static link use, pre-fill, and back-fill of data.
- APl Automation: Major RSign & RMail API updates with endless possibilities for any integration, including advanced integrations with flexible options, bulk Registered Encryption for life sciences, safety, and pricing communications, and more.
- RMail Gateway: Major update, now connects seamlessly to automate the best in email encryption user simplicity and automated compliance for most CRM systems, including Applied Systems and Vertafore hosted email.
Join Optimize!2020 to learn about these RMail & RSign major product updates designed to assist in today’s remote business environment. Optimize!2020 is all about democratizing e-sign and e-security services so that companies can affordably scale use in every part of their organization; without need to ration, due to concern for cost.