Summary of the Webinar
Jake Finnell, Vice President at RPost, starts the webinar with the agenda:
– Overview of Compliance Requirements
– Common Email Misconceptions
– Email Encryption Methods
– Securing Data with RMail® and e-signatures with RSign®
After discussing the agenda, Jake talks about each section in detail:
– Overview of Compliance Requirements – covers the changing privacy laws in some U.S states, Europe and other countries, and the expanded compliance requirements for encryption, data security and data breach.
– Common Email Misconceptions – covers legal perspective on email bounce notices and email delivery, limitations of an email archive or sent folder to prove email delivery, and simple TLS encryption challenges.
– Email Encryption methods – covers challenges of TLS encryption and Store & Forward encryption, and the benefits of Direct-Mailbox encryption that RMail® email encryption uses.
this webinar further covers:
– Overview of the RMail® plugin or addon for Microsoft Outlook and Gmail.
– All-inclusive email app RMail® features:
– Registered Email – Open Track, Delivery, Content Proof
– Email Encryption – Data Privacy, Proof of Compliance, Direct Delivery, TLS Encryption and Password Protected AES 256-bit encrypted PDF Wrapper.
– Electronic Signatures – Speed Signoff, Authenticated Legal
– Large File Transfer – Upto 1 GB file transfers from Outlook
– Email Fraud Alert – Suspicious Reply-To Auto Warning
– RMail® Security Gateway – automated email encryption with rules and centralized management.
– RMail® encryption comparison “Email Centric vs Website Centric”
– E-Delivery Reports
After explaining about RMail® features, Finnell explains how RSign e-signatures simplify businesses with the following:
– Document preparation – drag and drop options
– Document security options: document expiration, document access code to sign and document access code to open
– RSign Advance features: Save and Reuse an entire workflow, Sharing templates with other group users, APIs to Extend business applications, and Real time visibility.